Technological breakthrough for rapid mental health intervention at the press of a button
According to the World Health Organization, “the most urgent need for people actually is mental health. Every other essential need is covered.”
For Refugees: Calming the sympathetic nervous system is proven to reduce long term effects of trauma
For Aid Workers: Slow Wave relieves stress to restore body and mind, preventing burnout
ReAllocate is able to provide this profound experience for $10/session. Please donate below to support this effort.
- Slow Wave is a novel wellness and stress management device that profoundly calms the sympathetic nervous system (www.slowwave.org).
- A specific Stress Relief and Burnout Prevention protocol in English & Ukrainian has been developed for Aid Workers & Refugees.
- Guided in Ukrainian, a participant is provided a protocol to balance their nervous system, reduce stress and improve physiological and psychological resilience.
- The experience lasts 35-minutes and can signficantly downregulate the sympathetic nervous system simultaneously restoring cognitive function.
- A study at Tulane Medical School using a similar 15-minute protocol was shown to significantly reduce stress, pain, and anxiety while increasing prefrontal cortex activity.
- The deactivation of the sympathetic nervous system after a traumatic experience has been shown to reduce the long term effects of trauma.
Slow Wave is a rapidly deployable, zero-gravity recliner outfitted with computer-controlled transducers producing pleasurable pulsed pressure waves using patent-pending algorithms and waveforms. These pressure waves, accompanied by audio, shift human physiology into a more parasympathetic state, restoring a more relaxed body and a clearer mind.
Slow Wave Study
Tulane University School of Medicine
Slow Wave Tests
Testing with US Special Forces showed a significant reduction in stress and pain while restoring cognitive function.
Testing with US fire fighters, law enforcement, and nurses showed significant reductions in stress and pain, while increasing the ability to function.
ReAllocate is a registered 501c3 working with the California based company Slow Wave (slowwave.org) to accelerate and deliver a breakthrough in stress reduction technology to Ukrainian Refugees and Aid Workers in Ukraine and surrounding countries.